When working on your site you may find that you need to edit basic information on an Article Manager age. This information can include the name of the page and several other items.
To learn more about editing basic information on an Article Manager page, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Article Manager page that you want to Edit.
- On the next page, you’ll see multiple options, the first of which is titled Online Status. This slider can be set to On or Off. If set to On, this means the page appears in your navigation bar. If it is set to Off it means the link does not appear in the navigation bar and a customer will have to have the direct link to the page to access it.
- Next is a section labeled Password Protect. You can enter a password in this box and this will prompt customers to enter a password when visiting this page on your Live Site.
- Billboard is the third option and this is where you can choose to Add, Edit or Delete a Billboard. If you need more information on Billboards, please see How To: Create a Slippery Billboard and How To: Create a Legacy Billboard.
- After that, there’s a section labeled Name. In this box, you can change the name of your Article Manager Page. Remember that you customers will see this so make sure it is concise and informative.
- Headline Text is the last box on the page. This text and will appear on your page, as the main headline of your body content. For SEO purposes, the code used for this is an h1.
- When you’re happy with the changes you have made, click the Save If you don’t click save, all your changes will be lost.