After you’ve completed a blog post, you may find that you need to make changes or add to it. The easiest way to accomplish this is by editing your pre-existing Blog Post. Art Storefronts makes this as easy as possible on their platform.
To learn how to Edit a Blog Post, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to you Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Blog that contains the article you want to edit.
- Click on the tab labeled Posts.
- In your list of posts, find the post you want to Edit and click on the link in blue labeled Edit.
- You will see a slider that says Published. If you want to blog post to appear on your live site, make sure it is set to on.
- Under the section titled Billboard, you can select a specific and different Billboard for each blog you post. If you need more information about Billboards, please see How To: Create a Slippery Billboard and How To: Create a Legacy Billboard.
- Title is the next box. This is where you can change the name of your Blog Post. Remember that your customers will see this and it should be something that captures their attention.
- In the Lead Content box, you can introduce the Blog Post and add a preface for what you’ll be discussing. All the text here can be edited using the WYSIWYG Editor. If you need more information about the WYSIWYG Editor, please see [Master Article] [For Everyone] How To: Use the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor.
- In the Content box enter the main text of your Blog post. This is where you’ll want to provide the meat of your Blog along with pictures and links. All the text here can be edited using the WYSIWYG Editor. If you need more information about the WYSIWYG Editor, please see [Master Article] [For Everyone] How To: Use the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor.
- Finally, you can change the SEO Information listed on your Blog Post. You’ll want to make sure to do your research before changing these.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, press Save.