You may find that you’ve created a Blog Post that you no longer wish to share or you don’t think it fits your aesthetic. Because of this you might need to delete a blog post from your website. Art Storefronts provides you with a quick and easy way to do this.
If you want to learn how to delete a Blog Post, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Blog page that has the post on it that you would like to delete.
- Click on the tab labeled Posts.
- In your list of Blog Posts, find the post you want to delete and click on the blue link labeled Delete.
- A box will pop up asking if you are sure you want to delete the blog post and you will want to click OK.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message stating the post was deleted.