Depending on your website and whether you need to pivot or make changes, you may find it necessary to delete one of your widgets. You may find something that works better (via using custom coding) or you may find you don’t need the widget any longer. Because of this, ASF give you the ability to easily delete a widget.
If you’d like to learn how to delete a Blog Widget, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Blog that contains the widget you want to delete.
- On the next page, click on the tab labeled Widget. This is where all the widgets for you Blog are contained.
- You’ll then see a list of Widgets that were created for your Blog. Some of them may be on or off. You’ll need to find the one you want to delete and then click on the button labeled Delete.
- A pop-up will appear to ask if you are sure you want to delete the widget. You’ll need to click OK.
- Your page will then reload and you’ll see a confirmation message that the widget was deleted and you will also see it is no longer in your list of widgets.