Standard Pages are a type of page offered on ASF that can sometimes be used as a catch all. If you need to simply offer more information to your customers or you need to create an About Page, a Standard Page is going to be the easiest item to use and manipulate.
If you want to learn how to create a Standard Page, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the button labeled +Add Page.
- A new window will pop up and the first section is labeled Name. Enter in the name of your Standard Page. Remember that your customers can see this. Keeping the page name short and to the point is your best bet for keeping your customer engaged and avoiding confusing them.
- Type of Page is the next section. Here you must be sure the select Standard Page. If you do not choose Standard Page and you progress you may find that the page does not perform the way you would like it to.
- After you’ve made sure to name the page and select the appropriate page type, click on the button labeled Create.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you will have a confirmation message stating that the page was created.