When working on your site, you may find that your Standard Page has some basic information on it that could stand to be updated. Fortunately, Art Storefronts provides you an easy and effective way to edit this information all in one place.
If you’d like more information on editing basic information on a Standard Page, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Standard Page that you want to edit basic information in.
- On the next page, you will see several options, but the first is Online Status. This can be set to On or Off. If set to On, it means that the Standard page will appear in your navigation menu. If set to Off, it means that the Standard page will not appear in the navigation bar. This does not take the page offline. It only means it cannot be accessed unless someone knows its exact URL.
- Password Protect is the next box. In this section, you can enter a password for your page. When a customer navigates to it they will be asked for the password and if they don’t know it, they will not be able to access the page.
- Next, we have the section labeled Billboard. You do have the ability of Adding, Editing or Deleting a billboard for your Standard page. If you need more information on this, please review How To: Create a Slippery Billboard or How To: Create a Legacy Billboard.
- Name is the following section. This is where you can change the name of your Standard page at any time. Please remember that this does appear on your website and your customers will see it. It is best to keep it simple and concise.
- Following name is Headline Text. This text and will appear on your page, as the main headline of your body content. For SEO purposes, the code used for this is an h1.
- Once you’ve made all your changes and you’re happy with the information you’ve input, click the button labeled Save. DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON. If you do anything other than save this page, you may lose every change you just made.