Because Standard Pages are used for a multitude of reasons, you may find that you need to edit the content on it frequently. Fortunately, this is a task easily accomplished as ASF offers you the ability to change the content on the page at any time via the WYSIWYG Editor, or the Content Builder.
If you want to learn how to edit content on a Standard Page, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on the Standard Page that contains the content you want to edit.
- Click on the tab labeled Content. This will take you to the area where you can enter or edit the content of the page itself. By default this will be set to on-site content builder. Using the on-site content builder, you can edit the page directly on the live site - allowing you to see exactly what the page will look like. To learn more about the on-site content builder, read our article: On-site content builder
. The other option is Standard Editor. This will bring up our WYSIWYG editor. (what you see is what you get) The first box you’re going to see is Number of Columns. For Standard Pages, you can have up to three columns. You can use these to display information neatly or organize your page in your preferred manner.
- After that, you’ll see three tabs. Each is labeled with the name Column and a number. Be sure to click on the Column you want to work in. For our example, we’re going to use Column 1.
- Column Type is next and it will always be set to Standard Editor.
- After that, there’s a section called Column 1 Content. This is where you’ll enter in all the content that you want to appear on the page. To edit your content, you’ll want to use our WYSIWYG Editor. If you need more information on the Editor, please see [Master Article] [For Everyone] How To: Use the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor.
- Once you’ve entered in all your content and you are happy with the changes you’ve made, click on the button labeled Save. DO NOT CLICK ON THE BACK BUTTON. If you do anything other than save this page (like navigating away from it) all your changes will be lost and you will be required to re-enter them.