Contacting support for assistance is an integral part of any software or website platform that you use in your day-to-day life. Art Storefronts is a large and robust piece of software that has several ins and outs. Because of this, you may not always find or completely understand the information you’re looking for in our knowledge base. Because of this, Art Storefronts has implemented several ways for you to reach out and contact them.
- Log in to your e-mail program and click on the New E-mail, Compose E-mail, Write or any other button that allows you to draft a new e-mail.
- In the To field you will need to type in email@example.com.
- In the Subject field you need to enter in a clear and concise Subject that lets Support garner a brief understanding of what the issue is.
- In the Body of the e-mail you need to include a full and detailed description of the issues you are encountering with any pertinent links. You will also need to include a link to your Art Storefronts website.
- Once you have fully filled out the e-mail, click the Send. Support is available via tickets, pre-scheduled calls, and chats. Tickets are answered in the order in which we receive them for non-urgent matters. We have a one business day SLA on all support tickets. Any tickets submitted on a Friday may not be responded to until the following Monday morning. Our hours of operation are 8:30a - 5:30p CST, Monday - Friday.