Depending on what you need your Form page to do, the information you want to capture from your customer may change. For example, if you’re using the form to get people to sign up for your newsletter, you’ll only need their e-mail address, but if you’re using the form page as a way for them to contact you with questions, you may want more information like their name, phone number and question.
If you want to learn how to edit the fields on a Form page, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Form page where you want to work on those fields.
- The first option you’ll have on the page is titled Add Form Fields. This contains a drop-down menu that lists out several different form options. Choose one from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the button labeled Add Field.
- You’ll then receive a message letting you know your field was added. You’ll need to click Ok.
- Scroll down to your new field and in the Label section, enter a heading for the field- something like Name, Address etc.
- If you want this field to be required for a customer to progress, put a check mark next to the field labeled Required.
- Click Update.
- You can also remove fields. Find the field you want to remove and click on the button labeled Delete.
- A box will pop up asking if you are sure you want to delete the field. Click OK.
- You’ll then receive a message stating the field was deleted and it will no longer appear on your site.
- After that, click Save to make sure any other changes you have made are cemented in place.