When using the Art Storefronts platform, you may find that you need to implement custom code for a specific page or image on your website. Fortunately, Art Storefronts provides you with a way to do this that is quick, easy and precise.
If you would like to learn how to edit scripts for a Category in an Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on the Art Print Store that contains the category you want to edit. We will be working in the Art Print Store titled Warehouse.
- On the next page, make sure you are on the tab labeled Products. This is the page that is going to allow you to work on your categories.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Folder you want to edit. We’re going to be working on the category labeled Abstract.
- Once you’ve clicked on the Folder, you’ll need to find the button labeled Edit & Manage and click on it. This button is going to allow you to edit your chosen Folder.
- After clicking on the button labeled Edit & Manage, you’ll see a drop-down menu with multiple options. You want to be sure to click on the option labeled Edit Folder.
- Click on the tab labeled Scripts.
- The first section you will see is labeled Head. Any script placed here will be inserted within the head part of your page, and will be applied to the current page only.
The second section you will see is labeled Body. Any script placed here will be inserted before the /body tag, and will be applied to the current page only.
- Once you have made your changes and you are satisfied with them, click the Save If you do not click Save and you navigate away from the page, your changes will not be implemented. DO NOT USE THE BACK BUTTON. If you click the back button, your changes will not be saved an all your work will be lost.