While working in an Art Print Store, you may have created categories in preparation for images. You don’t want to have to move all the images from their original upload area and increase the amount of work you must do. Art Storefronts recognizes that this is a concern to many artists and to combat this we’ve implemented the ability to upload images into specific categories in an Art Print Store.
If you want to learn how to upload images into specific categories in an Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on the Art Print Store you want to work in. We’ll be using the Art Print Store titled Warehouse.
- You’ll be taken to a new page and you need to make sure you are on the tab labeled Products as this is where you’ll be able to upload images into your Art Print Store.
- Scroll down the page until you see your list of categories and click on the Folder you want to upload images into. We’ll be using the folder labeled Landscapes.
- After you’ve clicked on the folder you want to upload images into, scroll up the page a bit and click on the button labeled +Add Products. This is going to let you choose the images you want to upload into the category.
- Find and click on the image you’re looking to upload.
- After that, click on the button labeled Open. This is going to start the upload process.
- You’ll be presented with a page that shows you your image is uploading and processing on the platform.
- After the processing portion finishes, the image will be uploaded. You’ll need to scroll down and you should see that your image was uploaded into the folder and is ready for use on your website.