Once you’ve got your Art Print Store set up and everything is organized properly, you may want to share some of your images with your best customers or contacts you’ve gathered for Art Storefronts. In the Art Print Store, you can do this with any image.
If you want to learn how to share images in your Art Print Store via e-mail, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store that houses the image you want to share. We’re going to be using the Art Print Store titled Shop Art.
- On the next page, make sure you are on the tab labeled Categories & Products. This is the section that is going to allow you to share these images via e-mail.
- Scroll down to your images and categories and find the image you want to share by e-mail and click on the button labeled Share.
- A new screen with several options on it will appear. The first section you should focus on is the section labeled Your First Name. Here you want to enter your first name so your customers know who the e-mail is coming from.
- In the Your Last Name section, you should enter in your last name, again so customers know what artist this e-mail is coming from.
- The next item is Your Email. In this section, you’ll want to fill out your e-mail address because it will be used in the From section of your e-mail.
- To Emails is where you’ll find a drop-down menu. You can choose the Enter By Hand, which means (in the box below) you will enter in e-mail addresses separated by commas.
- You can also choose to send from a Segment. If you choose this option your Segments will be listed out and you can click on the one you want to use.
- After that you can enter a title for your email in the Email Subject Box. Make sure this is clear and concise. You want people to know what the e-mail is and you want it to grab their attention.
- After that you’ll be able to enter in text for the body of your e-mail. This should be done in the Message section of the page. Make sure you have enough information here, including contact information, for your customers to reach out if need be.
- Text For Call To Action Button is next. In this section, you can enter in something like “Look through the rest of my art” in an attempt to entice users to navigate to your site. This generates traffic and may also generate sales.
- In the Link For Call To Action Button you should put in the link of your website or of a specific page on your website that you want your customers to be directed to.
- Preview Email is the next button. If you want to make sure your outgoing e-mail looks good and generally looks the way you want it to, you can click the Preview Email button and a new page will open to show you what the e-mail will look like.
- Finally, the last button is labeled Send Email. When you’ve filled everything out and you’re happy with your work, click on the Send Email.