After you’ve uploaded your images you may want to go in and review the sizes that are offered on your website. You may find that you want to upload a higher quality image for more sizes, or you may only want to offer specific, exclusive sizes. Fortunately, Art Storefronts allows you to alter this at any time.
If you’re an artist using Automated Fulfillment and you want to learn how to edit sizes for images in an Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store that you want to work in. We will be using the Art Print Store titled Shop Art.
- On the next page, make sure you are on the tab labeled Categories & Products. This is the tab that allows you to review all the images and categories you have created.
- Scroll down the page and find the image that has sizes you want to edit. Be sure to click on the button labeled Edit.
- You’ll be taken to a new page. On this new page, you’ll need to find the tab labeled Available Sizes. This is where the sizes for this SPECIFIC image (not all the images in your store) will be listed.
- On the next page, if you scroll down slightly you will see a list of sizes and sliders. You can set the slider to On or Off. If the size is set to On, it means the size for the SPECIFIC image will be available on your website. If the size is set to Off, it means the size for the SPECIFIC image will not be offered on your website.
- If you find that you are not being offered the sizes you want, you’re likely going to need to upload a higher quality image. You can learn how to do this via our article How To: Replace Images After they have Been Uploaded. Before you go through the process of uploading a new image, we strongly suggest reading over Learn: How Sizes are Calculated in an Art Print Store. We don’t want you to have to go through uploading an image over and over if you don’t have to.
- Once you have made your changes, you will need to click the Save DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON. If you click the back button all the work you just did will be lost.