After you’ve uploaded your images you may want to go in and review the sizes that are offered on your website. You may find that you want to upload a higher quality image for more sizes, or you may only want to offer specific, exclusive sizes. Fortunately, Art Storefronts allows you to alter this at any time.
If you’re an artist using Automated Fulfillment and you want to learn how to edit sizes for images in an Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store that you want to work in. We will be using the Art Print Store titled Shop Art.
- On the next page, make sure you are on the tab labeled Categories & Products. This is the tab that allows you to review all the images and categories you have created.
- Scroll down the page and find the image that has sizes you want to edit. Be sure to click on the button labeled Edit.
- You’ll be taken to a new page. On this new page, you’ll need to find the tab labeled Available Sizes. This is where the sizes for this SPECIFIC image (not all the images in your store) will be listed.
- On the next page, if you scroll down slightly you will see a list of sizes. These sizes are automatically calculated by Art Storefronts based off the PPI/DPI, pixel width and height and aspect ratio. If you want to learn more about how sizes are calculated, please read Learn: How Sizes are Calculated in an Art Print Store. If want to add more sizes than are listed, you are welcome to type in new sizes, but make sure they are in a width by height format.
- Once you have made your changes, you will need to click the Save DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON. If you click the back button all the work you just did will be lost.