After you’ve uploaded all your images into an Art Print Store, you may find that you have a category that you do not need. Because of this you may want to remove the category from the Art Print Store according to your personal preference or need. Art Storefronts has a feature that will allow you to do this at any time.
If you would like to learn more about deleting a category in an Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store that houses the category you want to delete. We will be using the Art Print Store titled Shop Art.
- Once you’re on the next page, find the tab labeled Categories & Products and make sure you have it selected. This is important because this tab allows you to manage all the images you uploaded into your Art Print Store as well as the Categories you previously created.
- When you’re sure you’re on the right page, scroll down and click on the Category you want to delete. We will be using a category labeled Test.
- Once you are in the category that you want to delete, find and click on the button labeled Manage.
- After clicking on the button labeled Manage, click on the item labeled Delete.
- A new box will appear and ask if you are sure that you want to delete the category. Click the OK.
- You page will refresh and if you scroll down you will see that your Category is no longer in the list of categories.