After you’ve uploaded all your images into an Art Print Store, it’s always a good idea to review them periodically to see if you need to remove something because it no longer fits your aesthetic or is a seasonal piece. This is something you can easily do t any time on the Art Storefronts platform.
If you would like to learn how to delete an image from an Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store you want to work in. We will be working in the Art Print Store titled Shop Art.
- After you’ve clicked on the Art Print Store, you’ll be taken to a new page. On this new page, you need to make sure you are on the tab labeled Categories & Products. This page allows you to review, edit and even delete the images you’ve uploaded into your Art Print Store.
- Scroll down until you find the image that you want to delete. Once you’ve located it, click on the icon that looks like a Trash Can.
- A box will pop up and you will be asked if you are sure you want to delete the item. Click the button labeled OK.
- You will then receive a message stating that your Product was Deleted.