After you’ve uploaded all your images into an Art Print Store, you may find that the order they appear in is not conducive to your needs. Because of this you may want to rearrange them according to your personal preference or need. Art Storefronts has a feature that will allow you to do this at any time.
If you would like to learn more about rearranging images in an Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on the Art Print Store where you want to rearrange your images. We will be working in the Art Print Store titled Warehouse.
- On the next page, make sure you are on the tab labeled Products. The reason we need to be on this tab is because this is the section of the Art Print Store that houses all your products you previously uploaded.
- When you’re sure you’re on the right tab, scroll down and find the image you want to reorganize. Hover over the image you want to move and click and hold down the Left Mouse Button.
- Then, drag the image and drop it into your desired position.
- After you’ve arranged all your images into the order you desire, be sure to click the Save DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON. If you click the back button, all the changes you just made will be lost.