When using the Art Storefronts platform, you may find that you need to implement custom code for a specific page or image on your website. Fortunately, Art Storefronts provides you with a way to do this that is quick, easy and precise.
If you would like to learn how to edit scripts for a Category in an Art Print Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Art Print Store where you want to edit your SEO information. We will be working in the Art Print Store titled Shop Art.
- On the next page, make sure you are on the tab labeled Scripts. This is the page that is going to allow you to work on your Scripts for the entire Art Print Store.
- The first section you will see is labeled Head. Any script placed here will be inserted within the head part of your page, and will be applied to the current page only.
- The second section you will see is labeled Body. Any script placed here will be inserted before the /body tag, and will be applied to the current page only.
- Once you have made your changes and you are satisfied with them, click the Save If you do not click Save and you navigate away from the page, your changes will not be implemented. DO NOT USE THE BACK BUTTON. If you click the back button, your changes will not be saved an all your work will be lost.