When you are working on your website, you may find that you have received an order with multiple images or large images. There may be times when the zip file for the order doesn’t full load and you have a hard time downloading it. To combat this, Art Storefronts has implemented a workaround that can be used by anyone on the Art Storefronts platform.
The learn how to for the creation of a zip file for an order, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and in the Jump To Menu, select the option labeled Orders.
- Find the order you are having issues downloading and click on the actual order.
- You’re going to be taken to a new page when you will see quite a bit of information. You’re going to see two arrows forming a small circle. Go ahead and click on these.
- After you click on these you will need to wait ten to fifteen minutes for the order to load itself. After it has loaded you will see a cloud icon with an arrow in it. You will need to click on this.
- After clicking on the cloud icon, the order will download and be ready for use.