When working on your Art Storefronts website, you might find that the alignment of the titles of your galleries are not aligned in the way the you require. To help the overall look and feel of your website, Art Storefronts has implemented the ability for you to change the alignment of the titles of your categories by using the Edit Design button.
If you’d like to learn how to align the text of your categories, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the button labeled View Live Site.
- Once you’re on your Live Site, find the button labeled Edit Design. This is going to allow you to work on the design and alignment of your site without having to use custom code.
Please Note: If you don’t see an Edit Design button you have likely copied your Theme or implemented Custom Code.
- After you’ve clicked the button, click the text that you want to align. I’ve clicked just outside of where the text of the category is.
- On the left-hand side, you’ll see a section labeled Text-Align. You can then choose to align the text Left, Center or Right.
- After choosing the alignment, click the Save If you don’t save it, you’ll lose your changes.