In an effort to provide further support avenues for our customers, ASF has added the ability to live chat with a support representative. This option is available for any users who has a paid account with Art Storefronts.
To learn how to start a live chat, please follow the guide below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, click on the orange button labeled Support.
- Click the button labeled Live Chat.
- In the first box, make sure your name and your contact information are correct. If it is not, you can click the pencil icon and make any necessary changes.
- In the Phone Number box, please enter your telephone number.
- In the Choose A Department box, select the Department that best fits your needs. Billing is only used for plan upgrades, refunds, and cancellations. Any other inquiries may be transferred to another department or you may be asked to submit a standard ticket. Technical Support is only to be used for questions regarding how things work on your website. If you ask Technical Support questions regarding anything other than technical issues (such as billing or marketing questions) you will be transferred to the appropriate department or you will be redirected to our forum or blog.
- In the Message box, you will need to write a brief, but detailed description of the issue you are encountering. Entering something like “Pricing is not working,” is not an appropriate message.
- Click Start Chatting.
- Your chat will then start and a Support agent will be with you shortly.