You may find that you wish to sell digital downloads to your customers. This guide will work best for customers who are self-fulfilling or print studios.
If you want to provide a free file for your customers please go here: How To: Offer a Free Download on Your Site
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on your Art Print Store.
- Click on the tab labeled Media.
- Click Add Medium.
- Create a Medium and name it Digital Download. For more information on creating a medium type, please see our article How To: Add A Custom Media.
- Once you’ve created your Digital Download media type navigate to com and enter your e-mail address.
- Enter your Password.
- Click Sign In.
- Click the Upload Icon.
- Click Choose Files.
- Find the images you want to upload as Digital Downloads and click on them.
- Click Open and your images will be uploaded.
- Now, when a customer purchases a digital download from you, you can e-mail a download link to them directly from your DropBox account. You’ll need to click on the button labeled Share.
- Click on the button labeled Create A Link.
- Click on the button labeled Copy Link and the link will be copied to your clipboard.
- Then you can send an e-mail to your customer via your e-mail program with the link that will allow them to download the image.