Multiple eCommerce companies allow their customers the option to store a credit card for future use. Art Storefronts has implemented a feature that allows the customers of our customers to save a credit card for future use. To learn how this works, please review the guide below.
It is also important to be aware that the only customers who will be able to use this feature are those who have created a customer account on your site. If you need more information on creating customer accounts, please see our article How To: Create A Customer Account On Your Art Storefronts Website.
The transaction was declined: The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:customerProfileId' element is invalid - The value '' is invalid according to its datatype 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:numericString' - The Pattern constraint failed.
This error message appears because Authorize.net has a feature called Customer Information Manager (CIM) that is not currently a part of your plan with them. This is a feature that has a cost associated with it. If you are using Authorize.net, you may encounter this error.
We have implemented a feature that allows you to turn this feature off. More information can be found in our article How To: Toggle The Save Credit Card Feature On and Off.
1. From your Live Art Storefronts website, your customer will choose an image they want to purchase.
2. After selecting their Media, Size and Style Finish, they will add it to their cart.
3. They will then click on Checkout.
4. If the customer is not logged in already, they should then enter their Username and Password and click on Login to access their account.
5. After successfully logging in, the customer should go to their Cart .
6. Then they will click on the button labeled Checkout.
7. They should scroll down and fill out their Credit Card Information at the bottom of the page.
8. They will then put a checkmark in the box labeled Save Card For Future Use.
10. From there, the card will be saved and the customer can click Place Order.