When an order comes in, Art Storefronts allows you the option to add a note to the order. This may be useful if the customer contacted you to change some of the details of the order, such as the shipping address. This feature can be used in any way that you with and in this guide, we will show you how it functions. This feature can be used by any user (except unpaid sites) on the Art Storefronts platform.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and in the Jump To Menu, select Orders.
- Click on the button labeled Edit next to the Order you want to add a note to.
- Scroll down the page until you see a box labeled Add A Note. Here you can enter the note you want added to the order.
- Next, you will need to decide if you’d like to send the Note that was added to the Order to your customer. If you would like to do so, find the box labeled E-mail Note and put a check mark in it.
Please Note: If you choose to send a note to a customer, future notes will not be sent to a customer by default. Any time you wish to send the customer a note, you must type the note in and make sure to put a check mark in the E-mail Note box.
- Click Save and your note will be sent to your customer via e-mail.
Please Note: Customers who checked out using their customer account on your website will also be able to view notes (that you sent to them via e-mail) through their account via the account information section.