As an Artist or Gallery, you may have made the decision to connect to one of the Fulfillment Vendors provided by Art Storefronts. This decision opens you up to a world of possibilities that will benefit your customers on your business.
One of those benefits is the ability to easily order your own pieces at a discounted, wholesale price (transaction fee free) from your Fulfillment Vendor. This is a fantastic option to utilize in many instances and it allows you the opportunity to further build your relationship with your Vendor!
- Ordering Wholesale from a Vendor allows you to work closely with a vendor we have already cultivated a relationship with and on top of that, we’re familiar with their work!
- You can also ensure that the quality and colour consistency of your prints meet your approval.
- You can go through the ordering process just like your customer would. You’ll be able to choose the media you want you print on, the size you want it in and then the style finishes (like matting) and frame options. You don’t have to go to any other website to do this, you can simply do it through your own.
- Purchasing Wholesale provides you with a unique way to Drop Ship your customer’s orders.
- If you have upcoming shows, parties or holiday events, you can have your art printed beforehand.
- If your customers create an account on your site, you get to keep that account and can access its information at any point in time. Furthermore, you’ll also have a record of all orders made on your website.
- The final, and best reason, to use the Wholesale ordering capability is because it is transaction fee free! This means that when placing a wholesale order, it will not be subject to the transaction fees that are applied to regular orders.
Now that we’ve covered the basic of why ordering Wholesale from your Vendor is amazing, we should get into the how of it all. It’s important to be aware that this process takes a few steps, but in the end, it is worth every bit of work you have put in.
- First, you need to make sure you’re logged in to your Art Storefronts account. You must remain logged in to this account for the entire time that you are attempting to purchase from your Fulfillment Vendor. If you need more information on how to log in to your Art Storefronts account, check out our article How To: Log In to your Art Storefronts Website.
- You need to go to your live site and create a customer account. Remember you must stay logged in to your admin account with Art Storefronts, but you are going to be required to make this account. If you want more information on the account creation process, please review How To: Create A Customer Account On Your Art Storefronts Website.
- Once you’ve got your customer account created and you’re logged in to both it and your admin account you need to set up the customer account to be able to purchase wholesale from the website. To learn how to do that, please see How To: Buy Prints At Wholesale Prices and Transaction Fee Free From Your Fulfillment Partner.
Once you’ve completed the steps about, you’ll be able to purchase prints from your Fulfillment Vendor without being charged mark-up prices or transaction fees! With that in mind, though, if you get stuck or you need any help with this process at all, please let us know! You can e-mail email@example.com and we will happily get you on the right track and provide any assistance you may need.