If you are a Print Studio, you may find that you also want to sell custom frames on your Art Storefronts website. Currently we do not have a tool specific to providing quotes for frames, however, we can offer a work around. To learn more about this workaround, please review the guide below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and create a new Art Print Store. If you need guidance on creating an Art Print Store, please see How To: Add An Art Print Store To Your Art Storefronts Website.
Please Note: Art Print Stores are NOT included on Print Studio plans and you may need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add this to your current plan.
- Once your Art Print Store has been created, you will be taken to a new page where you will need to upload a single, sample image. You can do this by clicking on the button labeled Add Products and selecting the sample image from your computer.
Please Note: You’ll want to make sure that this image is going to offer all sizes that you can sell frames in. For more information on this, you can review Learn: How Sizes Are Calculated In An Art Print Store.
- After that, click on the tab labeled Media.
- Then, click on Add Medium. You’re going to create a default Medium. It doesn’t matter what type of media it is as we are only using this as an example to get to framing. To learn more about creating a media, please see our article How To: Add A Custom Media.
Please Note: You WILL NOT be adding a price to the medium because we only want a quote for the frame, not the media as well.
- Now, click on the tab labeled Frames.
- Upload your custom frames by clicking on the Add Frame If you need more information regarding framing, please review How To: Create A Custom Frame and How To: Upload Custom Frames To Your Art Storefronts Website.
Please Note: You’ll want to add prices to the frames so that when a customer adds a frame to the sample image it shows a cost which will be the quote for their frame.
- Once your frames have been uploaded, click on the tab labeled Styles.
- Turn off every single Style except for the one titled Framing.
- Click Save. You now have a quote tool for framing that will also allow the customer to purchase the frame if they would like.