There will be times when you have uploaded items into a Standard Store, but you find you need to edit them. Perhaps you need to change the inventory amount on them or you’d like to add more information to them. Fortunately, Art Storefronts offers you the ability to edit any of your products at any point in time.
If you would like to learn how to Edit products in a Standard Store, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Site Manager and click on the Standard Store you want to work in. We will be working in the Standard Store titled Test Standard Store.
- On the next page, before you progress any further, you need to make sure you are on the tab labeled Products. If you are not on this tab you will not have the ability to edit your products in the appropriate manner.
- When you are sure you are on the appropriate tab, scroll down the page until you find the item you want to edit and click on the button labeled Edit. We will be editing the product named Camera.
- After clicking on edit, you’ll be taken to the product page for the item you selected to Edit. You can go through each section and make any necessary changes to the product.
- Once you are happy with your changes, click on the Save DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON. If you click the back button, none of your changes will be saved and you will lose all your progress.