With the introduction and implementation of our 2.0 Themes, a scrolling navigation is now standard on our sites. Because of this, you may find that you would like to implement a secondary logo that fits the scrolling navigation bar better than your main logo on your website. Fortunately, ASF has implemented this feature for its customers.
If you’d like to learn how to create a Logo to use with your scrolling navigation bar, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the tab labeled Header and Footer. This tab houses where you will be able to upload and work on your logo.
- You’re going to be taken to a new page with several different tabs on it. Before you progress any further, you need to make sure you are on the tab labeled Header. If you aren’t on the Header tab you won’t be able to work on your logo.
- Once you are sure you’re on the appropriate tab, scroll down until you see a section labeled Scrolling Navigation Bar Logo and you’ll see an item labeled Choose File that you will need to click on.
- Find the image you want to upload and click on it.
- After that, click on the button labeled Open.
- Your Logo will be uploaded and you need to make sure that you click on the Save button to make sure the changes stick. DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON. If you click the back button, you will lose all the progress you’ve made and the changes will not take effect.