In order to optimize your Art Storefronts site (in regards to things like Billboards or Photo Galleries) you may find that you need to compress your image files. This will help keep site speeds up and loading times down. To learn more about this process, please review the guide below.
If you're interested in using Photoshop to compress your images for use on the web, please Learn: How To Save For Web and Devices. After you've saved your image you can upload it or you can further compress it by using a Size Optimization Tool.
Using A Size Optimization Tool
- Navigate to http://www.jpegmini.com/ and click on the button labeled Sign In. With this tool, you can use the image you just Saved for Web and Other Devices from the previous section.
- Enter your E-mail Address.
- Enter your Password.
- Click Log In.
- Once logged in, hover over your e-mail address and click on the option labeled My Albums.
- Click on the button labeled Upload Your Photos.
- Click on the button labeled Select Photos.
- Click on the Image you want to use.
- Click on Open.
- Provide the Album with a Name.
- Click Create Album.
- Refresh your page and click on the link labeled Download.
- Your compressed image will then be Downloaded and can be used on your Art Storefronts site.