If you’re a busy Artist who is on the move to trade shows or exhibitions, you may find that writing and scheduling your blog posts ahead of time is something that makes your life easier. Having a cache of articles available that you can post date is a handy tool to stay engaged with your customer while still making your blog content look fresh and new as opposed to weeks old.
If you want to learn how to set publish dates for Blog articles, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Blog page that you want to work in. Today, we’re going to be using our page titled Blog.
- Once you’re in the blog, you will see a row of light grey tabs and they will have different words on them. You need to find the tab labeled Posts and click on it. This is the tab that is going to allow us to create a new Blog post or edit and older Blog.
- After you’re sure you’re on the right tab, you can either click on the button labeled +Add Blog Post or on the edit button of one of your older blog posts.
- You’re going to be taken to a new page where you need to scroll down until you find a section labeled Publish Date. If you click on this box, you will be able to select the Publish Date of the Blog post.
Warning: This will only affect the date that is shown for your blog posts. Keep in mind, it will not automatically publish your blog post on the date that you enter in this field.
- When you have set the appropriate Publish Date for your Blog, click the Save DO NOT CLICK THE BACK BUTTON. If you click the back button, all the work you just completed will be lost and you will have to restart the process from Step 1.