Would you like to add a live feed of your Instagram account to your Art Storefronts store? The directions below will allow you to use a third party app called "SnapWidget" to add this very simple embed code to your website. By following the directions below, you can add a beautiful feed to your website to showcase all of your recent Instagram posts!
- Navigate to https://snapwidget.com/ and create an account.
- Once logged in, click "Create New Widget" in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the widget display you would like to use, and click "Create New Widget" below it.
- Once in the widget builder page, make sure you connect your Instagram account in the "Username" section.
- Make your selections in the widget settings, and once it is set up to your liking, click "Get Widget" in the bottom right-hand corner.
- In the pop up that appears, click "Copy to clipboard" so that you have the code to paste into your Site Manager.
- Go to your site manager and either create a page that you would like to add it to, or find the page/place you would like to add it. In this example, I've made a Standard Page to display my Instagram Feed. You can add it to any page that has a content editor on it. This Instagram feed can be added to your footer, but we only suggest ONE row of images to avoid making your footer too tall. We highly suggest not adding this embed code to ANY LEAD CONTENT AREAS.
- Once on the "Edit Page", click on the "Content" tab and then ensure you click the "SOURCE" button on the editor. YOU MUST CLICK "SOURCE" BEFORE PASTING THE CODE OR THIS WILL NOT WORK.
- Paste the code you have previously copied into the text area.
- To check and see if you've done it correctly, make sure you click the "source" button after you've pasted the code. If you see a box with the word "IFRAME" in it, you are good to move forward. IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS PREVIEW, YOU WILL NEED TO GO BACK TO STEP 6 AND RE-COPY THE CODE.
- MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE PAGE AFTER PASTING THE CODE.
- Press "Preview Site" at the bottom of the page AFTER you've saved the page to view the live feed on your account.
For a video on this, please see our Facebook Video.