When you are selling the Original of a print and you want the image for the Original to have a watermark you will need add the watermark before uploading it to ArtStoreFronts. This article will break down an easy way to add the watermark and then show you how to upload the image to the correct place.
Note that this article assumes you have already uploaded your print to your Art Print Store page.
1. Go to https://www.watermarquee.com/.
2. Click on "Start Watermarking Free".
3. Click on Add Photos.
4. Select your image.
5. Click on Open.
6. Click on Add Text.
7. Click on Click to Edit.
8. Use the settings in the pop-up to change the Text, Size, Visibility, Font, and Color to whatever you would like them to be.
9. Click on Save.
10. Click on your image to save it.
11. Go to your ArtStoreFront's Store and click on Pages.
12. Click on your Art Print Store.
13. Click the edit link for your image.
14. Click on the Sell as Original tab.
15. Click on Edit Original Art Product.
16. Scroll down and click on + Add Photos.
17. Find and select the image with the added watermark.
18. Click Open.
19. That's it! Now your Original will have a watermark when someone is previewing the image in your store.