When you’re using your Art Storefronts account you may want to take a look at the plan type you are on or see when your next billing date is. Art Storefronts offers an easy way for you to access this information. In this article, we will show everyone (from Artists, to Galleries, to Print Studios) how to access their License page.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and in the Jump To Menu select the item labeled Billing.
- You’ll be taken to a new page and you’ll want to make sure you are on the tab labeled Licenses.
- If you scroll down the page, you’ll see a section labeled Manage Licenses.
- From there you will see the title of your Plan Type.
- Below that you’ll see a list of information. In this section, you can see the cost of your site Per Year and Per Month.
- You’ll also see Discounts (if there are any applied to your account).
- You can also see when your next Bill Date
- Finally, you’ll see your License Status. You’ll want to make sure this is active if you want to continue using your site.