This article is for anyone that is looking for their next steps, how to contact our teams or wanting to find our continuing education! You can find links to all of our Technical Support, Marketing, and Ongoing Engagement offerings. If you're ever in doubt about what to do next, come check this article to get yourself back on track!
Reach out to our Technical Support Representatives in the following ways:
- By Email - CS@artstorefronts.com
- Reaching out to art Storefronts via e-mail is one of the most basic ways to get support! Our Technical Support agents are available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm CST/CDT. We always answer questions in the order they are received and while we will reach out in one business day, we strive to respond to each question on the day it is received.
- Submitting a ticket is another one of the most basic ways to reach out to Art Storefronts! When you submit a ticket with us, it goes directly into our queue and one of our Technical Support agents will reach out to you as quickly as possible! Our Technical Support agents are available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm CST/CDT. We always answer questions in the order they are received and while we will reach out in one business day, we strive to respond to each question on the day it is received.
- Chat is the newest feature for contacting A Technical Support agent! Chat is available from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. We try to keep as many agents available in chat as possible so we can get you real-time answers. If all of our agents are busy, the missed chat will automatically create a ticket and we’ll have someone reach out as soon as they can!
- Currently, Art Storefronts doesn’t have inbound phone support, but in an attempt to mitigate frustration and help everyone get the support they need, we do offer free 30 Minute Question and Answer phone calls. These do have to be scheduled in advance, but it is well worth it! You’ll have the opportunity to spend thirty minutes with one of our skilled technicians and they’ll walk you through any technical questions you may have!
- This webinar is your go to if you want to sit down and learn the basics of our platform while being connected to a Fulfillment Vendor. If you can’t attend these live Webinars, don’t worry! We always record them and get them up on our KB as soon as possible!
- This webinar is your go to if you want to sit down and learn the basics of our platform while self-fulfilling your own art. If you can’t attend these live Webinars, don’t worry! We always record them and get them up on our KB as soon as possible!
- Click Here to Register for the Fulfillment Site Setup Onboarding Webinar
- Click Here to Register for the Self-Fulfilling Site Setup Onboarding Webinar
Our most successful customers follow our Marketing advice in the Marketing Support options below. Continuing to engage with our marketing materials and staying up-to-date on our blog posts, podcasts, and Office Hours webinars will give you the best starting point for success on our platform. Please take advantage of all of your resources -- our experts are here to help you!
Interact with our Marketing Team in the following ways:
- Office Hours (Members Only) - Regularly attend, or re-watch previous Office Hours Webinars.
- Office Hours is a new series that we’ve put in place to spread the most up to date marketing and best practice information Art Storefronts has! These are invaluable and will help you start working toward gaining traction and achieving success with your Art Storefronts website!
- Our Members Only Small Wins Facebook Group is the perfect place to talk and network with other artists who are using the Art Storefronts platform. This forum is mainly for marketing and best practice discussions. It’s also a great at to interact directly with our marketing team and have others users provide feedback regarding your website.