As a business owner, there may be questions that you are frequently asked by your customers. Instead of answering these one by one or having to send out e-mails for each question, it may be prudent for you to create a Knowledge Base of sorts. Art Storefronts provides you the ability to create a page called an Article Manager. This page type allows you to create articles for your customers to review and read to gather the information they need.
If you want to learn how to create an Article Manager, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the button labeled +Add Page.
- In the Name field, provide the page with a name. It’s important to note that your customer will see this so you will want to title it something clear and concise. If you don’t provide the page with a name it will not be created and you will receive an error message.
- Type of Page is the next section. Here you need to be sure to select the option labeled Article Manager. If you do not choose Article Manager, the created page will not be correct and you will have to recreate it.
- Once you’ve provided your page with a name and you’re sure you have selected the appropriate type of page, click the button labeled Create.
- You will then be taken to a new page where you will see a confirmation message stating that the page was created successfully. From here, you may want to read over How To: Add an Article to an Article Manager Page so you can begin writing helpful FAQs for your customers.