When using Art Storefronts, you may find the need to create an item in your navigation menu that cannot be clicked on. When clicked, it will not do anything. This should only be used on rare occasions where you have a drop-down menu, and you don't want the main hover text to be clickable.
If you are interested in learning how to create this navigation item, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the button labeled +Add Page.
- In the Name section, you’ll need to give the non-clickable text item a name. Please keep in mind your customers will see this so you will want it to match the rest of your website naming conventions.
- In the section labeled Type of Page, you must select the option labeled Non-Clickable Navigation Text. This will ensure that the page that is created will be the correct type.
- Once you have provided the page with an appropriate name and you are sure you have selected the appropriate page type, click on the button labeled Create.
- After clicking Create, you will be taken to your new Non-Clickable Navigation page. If you want to learn about editing this page, please see How To: Edit a Non-Clickable Navigation Page.