There are times when, as a photographer, you have more images in your catalog than you plan on selling. Despite not selling the images you may find that you still want to display them to garner future interest for pieces on your website. This is where a Photo Gallery may come in handy. On the Art Storefronts platform, we allow you the ability to create Photo Galleries to upload images (THAT YOU ARE NOT SELLING) and show them off to potential customers.
If you are interested in learning how to create a Photo Gallery, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the button labeled +Add Page.
- A pop-up will appear and the first section you see is labeled Name. This is where you will enter in a specific name for the Photo Gallery. This name will be seen by your customers so you want to make sure it is spelled correctly and matches any naming conventions that are currently being used on your website.
- For the Type of Page, you must be sure to select the option labeled Photo Gallery. If you fail to choose this page type the page will not function as intended and you may have difficulties accomplishing your intended goal.
- After making sure you have an appropriate name created and the correct Type of Page selected, you may click on the button labeled Create.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will receive a confirmation message stating that your page was created successfully. From here, you can begin adding images. If you need more information on this, please review How To: Add Photos to a Photo Gallery Page.