After you’ve created a Photo Gallery you’re going to want to begin uploading your photos. This is how you’ll be able to show off images outside of those that are being sold. It is still important to remember that if you upload and image in a Photo Gallery, that does not mean it is for sale. If you want to sell these images they should not be uploaded into a Photo Gallery. Instead, images that you want to sell need to be uploaded into an Art Print Store.
If you want to learn how to upload images into a photo gallery, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Photo Gallery you want to upload your photos into.
- You’ll be taken to a new page. This is where you will need to find the button labeled +Add Photos and click on it.
- A new window will be opened and you will need to find the image(s) that you would like to upload and click on them.
- After you have your images selected you may click on the button labeled Open.
- After clicking Open you will see your upload progress displayed on your screen. You must wait for these to finish before making any other changes to your site.
- After the images finish uploading you will see them in the Photo Gallery on the back-end of your website; however, these will also be available for viewing on your Live Site. From here you may want to consider making edits to these images. If you need more information on that, please see How To: Edit Images Uploaded into a Photo Gallery.