After you’ve uploaded images into your Photo Gallery, you will want to begin editing those images. It’s going to be important for you to add a Title and Alternative Text to your images in order to improve your ranking in Google searches. Because of this, we strongly suggest editing each image you upload.
If you are interested in learning about editing images in a Photo Gallery, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Photo Gallery you want to work in.
- On the next page, you should see the images that you previously uploaded. The first thing we need to do is decide on an image to Edit. Once you know which image you would like to edit, click on the small button titled Edit.
- A new page will pop up and the first field you will see is labeled Title and Alt Tags. You want to be sure to put a unique title in this section to assist with your Google Search ranking.
- The next section is Description and in this box, you will be able to enter a short description about the photo. This can be anything you like.
- Once you’ve filled out each field, you can click on the button labeled Update. Your changes will immediately take effect and you can move on to filling out this information for the rest of your images.