If you have a Photo Gallery with images of different subject matter, you may want to split them up into Albums. This will make them much easier for you and your customers to navigate. Fortunately, Art Storefronts offers you the ability to create albums easily.
If you want to learn how to create albums in a Photo Gallery, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Photo Gallery you want to create albums in.
- Click on the button labeled +Add Album.
- On the next page, find the Name field and provide the album a name. Please remember your customers will see this so it should be appropriate and conform to the naming conventions already in place on your site.
- There is also a box labeled Lead Content. In this box, you can enter a description of what can be found in the specific album.
- Once you’ve got all this information filled out and you find it to be correct, you can click the Save button.