There may be times when you find that you have too many albums or an album that you initially set up does not match your site or the aesthetic you are working toward portraying. In these instances, you may need or want to go in and delete a specific album. This is something you can easily achieve on your Art Storefronts site.
If you want to learn how to delete an album in a Photo Gallery, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Photo Gallery that contains the album you want to delete.
- Click on the Album you want to delete.
- Next, click on the small arrow next to the word Edit.
- Click on the word Delete.
- A pop-up box will appear and ask if you are sure you want to delete the album. Click OK.
Please Note: You must move your images out of the album before deleting it if you want them to remain in your album. If you fail to do this, the images may be deleted.
- After clicking OK, your album will no longer appear in the Photo Gallery or on your Live Site.