Due to a business being a living and breathing entity, there are always changes taking place. Because of these changes, you may find that some of the categories you’ve created are no longer correct. The best option here is to edit them.
If you want to learn how to edit categories from an Article Manager, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Article Manager that contains the category you want to work on.
- Click on the tab labeled Categories & Articles.
- Scroll down and find the category you want to edit and click on the Pencil icon.
- You will be taken to a new page where you can edit the Name of your category.
- When you’re satisfied with your changes, click on the Save If you navigate away from this page your changes will not be saved. DO NO USE THE BACK BUTTON. If you use the back button none of your changes will be saved.