After you’ve created a Link Page on your Art Storefronts website, you’ll want to make sure you have added in the appropriate link and set up its options in a way that best suits your needs and the needs of your customers. Fortunately, Art Storefronts offers you the ability to easily alter this page at any time.
If you are interested in learning how to edit a Link Page, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and be sure to click on the Link Page you intend to work on.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where the first section you will see is labeled Name. If you find you need to change the name of your Link Page, you can do so here. Please remember that your customers do see this name.
- The next section is labeled URL Link. This is where you will want to enter in the full link to your other website. If you do not include the full link, this page may not work properly. We strongly encourage you to copy the link of your website and paste it here to avoid any mistakes.
- The third and final option is labeled Open Link in a New Window. This item can be set to True or False. If this is set to True, a new window will be opened for your customer when they click on the link. If this is set to False it means no new window will be opened and instead the customer will be taken directly to that webpage.
- After you have made all your changes and you are satisfied with them, click Save and the updates will be implemented on your Live Site.