After creating Albums, you may find that there is information that you want to change or update regarding them. This is something that can easily be done on the Art Storefronts platform.
If you would like to learn how to edit your albums in a Photo gallery, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Photo Gallery that contains the album you would like to edit.
- Click on the Album that you want to edit.
- Click on the button labeled Edit.
- You will then be taken to a new page where the first field is Name. You may change this at any point in time.
- The next section is Lead Content and this can also be changed at any time.
- Once you are happy with the changes you have made, click the button labeled Save.