After you’ve created your Article Manager page, it may be a good idea to begin creating categories. Creating categories allows you to batch articles together that have similar themes or are a step-by-step walkthrough for a specific process on your website.
If you want to learn how to create categories in your Article Manager, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the Article Manager you want to create your categories in.
- Click on the tab labeled Categories & Articles.
- From there, find the button labeled +Add Category and click on it.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to Name your category. Remember your customers will see this so the name should be clear and concise.
- After you’ve entered a name for the category, click the button at the bottom right labeled Save.
- You’ll be taken back to your Article Manager and you will see a confirmation message stating that the category was created. You can then look toward the bottom of the page and see that category.