Art storefronts strives to offer as many payment methods as possible and we have recently implemented PayPal Express in conjunction with PayPal Standard. This article will apply to anyone using the Art Storefronts platform.
Using PayPal Express is a much easier option for your customers. This will cut down on the number of steps your customers have to take in order to pay you for their order. We strongly suggest using the PayPal Express option as opposed to the PayPal Standard option.
- Navigate to PayPal and log in to your PayPal account.
- Once logged in, find the section labeled Profile and click on it.
- Click on the link that says Profile and Settings.
- On the next page, find the section labeled My Selling Tools and click on it.
- Click on the Update button next to API Access.
- Scroll down the page until you see NVP/SOAP API Integration and click on View API Signature.
- On the next page, click the Show button for the API Username, the API Password and the Signature.
- Copy the API Username, the API Password and the Signature for use momentarily.
- Navigate to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the tab labeled Info & Settings.
- Next, click on the tab labeled Shopping Cart.
- Scroll down until you see the section labeled PayPal Express and enter in the API Username, the API Password and the Signature.
- After you have made your changes, press Save.