In this article we will show you how to customize a tax label for your specific country. This can be especially useful for countries who do not necessarily us the word tax. For example, the United Kingdom must use the acronym VAT, and in Australia and New Zealand they use GST. This feature can be used by anyone on the Art Storefronts platform.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the tab labeled Site Settings.
- Click on the tab labeled Shopping Cart.
- Click on the tab labeled Personalize.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Tax Text and type in the naming convention required by your country.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click Save.