There are several ways to use Art Storefronts. Several customers choose to use it as their main website while others choose to use it as a bolt-on to a pre-existing site. Because of this, there may be times when you need to link to another website from your Art Storefronts site. To help facilitate this, Art Storefronts offer a Link Page type. This allows you to create an item in your navigation menu that will lead to a different website outside of your Art Storefronts website.
If you would like to learn how to create a link page, please follow the directions below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the button labeled +Add Page.
- In the name section, provide your new page with a Name. Remember that this is visible to your customers so you want to make sure it is spelled properly and matches the rest of the naming conventions used on your website.
- In the section labeled Type of Page, you must be sure you select the option labeled Link. If you choose any other page type this feature will not work properly.
- Once you have given your page a name and you are sure you have chosen the appropriate Type of Page, you may click Create.
- You will then be taken to a new page with a confirmation message that the Link Page was created. If you want to learn about adding a link to this page or editing it, please see How To: Edit a Link Page.