Art Print Stores are the back bone of an Artist’s Art Storefronts site. This is where items for sale are going to be uploaded. It is also where you’ll be able to sort images into broad categories for easier use with your home page. You can also work with Media Types, Frames, Style finishes and many other options.
In this article, we will only be focusing on how to create an Art Print Store. If you are instead looking to specifically learn how to set up your Art Print store from Start to finish, please check out [Master Article] [For All Artists and Galleries] How To: Set Up an Art Print Store.
If you want to learn how to create an Art Print Store, please follow the direction below.
- Log in to your Art Storefronts Control Panel and click on the button labeled +Add Page. This button is designed to allow you to create new pages on your Art Storefronts website.
- A new window will pop-up and offer you several options. The first thing you need to do is provide your new page a Name. This name will be visible to your customers, so make sure it is concise and matches the flow of the rest of your site.
Please Note: If you fail to give the page a name, it will not create properly and you will have to restart this process.
- After that, we need to move down to the section labeled Type of Page. Here, look for the option labeled Store and click on the circle next to it to make sure it is selected.
- Once you’ve reviewed all the information you entered and you have made sure you must correct page type select, click on the button labeled Create.
- You’ll then be taken to a new page where you are offered 2 different options. One is an Art Print Store and one is a Standard Store. Make sure you have selected the item labeled Art Print Store. This is where you will be able to sell your prints.
- After that, click on the button labeled Create.
- The website will then load a new Art Print Store. This can immediately be used with your website.