The quick and easy way to retrieve items is to set up your own Favorites. This allows visitors to browse for the products and purchase something for later if they want to. In this tutorial, we will show how to mark items and add it to favorites within the store page.
Adding A Favourite To Your List
- Navigate to your Art Storefronts live site and click Login in the upper right hand corner of the page.
You will effectively be logging in as a Customer on your own site.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password.
- Click Log-In.
- Navigate to an Image that you want to add to your favourites and click on the Heart in the upper right hand corner.
- You will receive a message that the image was Saved to your Favourites. By default, these will be saved to the list titled My Favourites.
Creating A New Favourite List
- If you need to create separate favourite lists, hover over the item labeled Favorites.
- Click on Add Favorite List.
- Give the new list a Name.
- Click Create.
Managing Favourite Lists
- If you need to manage your favourite lists, hover over the item labeled Favorites.
- Click on Manage Favourite Lists.
- From here you can View, Edit and Delete your lists.
Sharing Your Favourites
- If you would like to share your favourites, hover over the item labeled Favorites.
- Click on the List you want to share. We’ll be using My Favourites in our example.
- Click on the button labeled Share This Page.
- Fill out the Sharing Information you need to use in order to Share your list.
- Click Send Message and your favourites will be shared.